“As you walk upon the sacred earth, treat each step as a prayer.” - Black Elk, Oglala Lakota
The sacred Pahá Sápa (Black Hills) of South Dakota is holy ground to the Lakota people. Prayerfully journey with us as we climb into the clouds of black elk peak, into this sacred space of wild sarsaparilla nestled amongst paper birch trees as heaven touches earth above Sylvan Lake in a grand show of power and majesty.
Wild Sarsaparilla | Paper Birch | Pristine Granite
- Weight: 11 oz | Burn Time: 55+ hours
- Hand-poured in California.
- Made using natural coconut-apricot wax
- Infused with essential oils & a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils
- Phthalate Free
- Candle Jar Made in the U.S.A. & can be recycled or repurposed