This gorgeous subtly scented candle is inspired by Great Basin National Park which boasts one of America’s last darkest skies. This lush scent is reminiscent of cold night air pierced with hushed sacred notes of ancient bristlecone pine resting softly under a Milky Way bannered star-filled night as the scented shadow of Great Basin’s majestic Wheeler Peak’s cold quartzite gives way to the warmth of rich musk & amber while a duet of patchouli & sandalwood enhance the evening’s precious blackness.
Rich Musk | Bristlecone Pine | Sandalwood
- Weight: 11 oz | Burn Time: 55+ hours
- Hand-poured in California.
- Made using natural coconut-apricot wax
- Infused with essential oils & a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils
- Phthalate Free
- Candle Jar Made in the U.S.A. & can be recycled or repurposed